Friday, November 26, 2010

Hello All!

This is my first blog. I am a future High School teacher and all of my future students have been telling me I need to get into blogging. I was a long term substitute teacher for a Communications Applications teacher and for one of the students "How To..." speeches,  she taught me how to make my own blog. So here it is...

I thought I should start off by introducing myself. My name is Regina and I love three things: 1) My fiance and my dog 2) My family and friends and 3) My calling. 

The first thing I love is my fiance. We have been engaged since April 7, 2009 and I can't wait to marry him. We already had a wedding date planned, but Branden( my fiance) was diagnosed with Chron's disease and we postponed the wedding until he gets better and I get a full time teaching position.  We have been through a lot, but it truly has made us stronger.

My family has been there for me my entire life. I have an older sister who is my best friend and the best parents ever. I also have my sorority sisters who mean the world to me (Love, Honor, Truth). 

I have also found my calling. I was in speech and debate for seven years in Junior High and High School and now I am destined to be a speech and debate coach. I LOVE IT! I am currently substituting and hope to have a full time job. As soon as I do, I will get to say, "I do"!

This is just a little bit about me.( Just in case you didn't know). I hope to keep writing in this blog as much as possible. I can get pretty busy, and I will make sure I don't break any rules:)

<3 More to come

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the bloggy, Regina!! I miss you tons and you & Branden are so so adorable :) I'm looking forward to reading lots more on here!

    ReplyDelete