Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas.

"Oh Christmas Tree, oh Christmas Tree, how lovely are your...allergies!?!?!

My Families Christmas Tree (That I am not allergic to)


I have to be allergic to the two most unusual things. Christmas trees and newspaper ink. This makes the holiday season terrible for me sometimes, because some people forget to tell me their tree is real and have me unwrap ornaments that are wrapped in newspaper. LOL. I like to make fun of myself though. 

Today I convinced my future mother in-law that an artificial tree is the way for me. She has all of her kids out of the house now, so a huge tree seems a little too daunting for her. We went to the hardware store today to pick a nice, small, table topper tree.

Of course, as we drove up, there it was...(my worst nightmare) a line of REAL Christmas trees just begging for me to sneeze at. I ran to the entrance (holding my nose) and sprinting trough the door. WHEW. I made it. We found a nice tree that was 4.5 feet tall and pre-lit. Perfect for that little table in the corner. We checked out and I made another dash for the car.

Oh, silly me! My poor fiance is stuck with a FAKE tree for the rest of his life. HEHE. I am worth it though.

<3 More to Come (with pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment